Sunday, January 15, 2006

Excuses

Hey everyone... sorry for my lack of posting lately. Let me give you a few excuses:

1. I was out of town with no access to a computer for over a week.
2. I'm lazy.
3. I was hoping more people would comment on the flat-tax post.

None of those are completely adequate, because I watched the Alito hearings in their entirety, and I definitely could have written something while I was watching, for sure.

Oh well, I'd like to end this by promising to post something interesting soon, but...

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow morning, and I won't be posting until I'm not drugged up anymore... Sorry!

2 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous nate said...

If you don't post while on drugs, I won't ever read you again.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

As a special token of my appreciation for all your kind help and the wonderful business you have sent my way---I want to give you a free gift.
It is called the "$25000.00 Idea". It will help you in all your endeavors.
Click here: FREE GIFT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home