Thursday, December 15, 2005

Finals Week

I'm only writing this post to apologize for not posting anything lately. It is finals week at school, and I have not been able to find the time to write anything of worth.

When finals week is over, I'd like to wrestle with some of the following topics:

1. Christian Kantianism
2. NFL Playoffs Preview and Predictions
3. Contraceptives (their effect on society and ethicality)
4. Courting vs. Dating
5. The Perfect Presidential Candidate in 2008
6. The Flat Tax (vs. Fair Tax vs. what was have now)

If you particularly like one of these or a few of these, let me know, and I'll do those ones first.

6 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger CharlesPeirce said...

1 and 6 would be my choices.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger J. Morgan Caler said...

Yes, 1 and 6 will do.

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous yimmy said...

4,5,6,3,1,2

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Smash said...

2, 3, and 4 would be good since everyone already knows the answer to 5 is George Allen.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Hans-Georg Gadamer said...

I am interested in 3 since I am into NFP. 1 is a oxymoron so just put that one to rest.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Hans-Georg Gadamer said...

When I say "into" read "thinks about and hopes to have this idea shot down by a significant other within the next 10 years but is not overally optimistic about the chances." Just a clarification.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home